Always ask for approval when you are considering an internship from the Clio Career Platform
Location: Amman, Amsterdam, Geneva, Montreal, Madrid, Miami, Singapore
Deadline: No deadline, can apply anytime.
Duration: 5-11 months depending on the assignment.
Internships at IATA are a great way to kick off your career in an international business environment. Not only will you will learn about the exciting world of aviation, you will receive a hands-on opportunity to contribute to this exciting industry we are proud to be part of. Many of our interns pursue their careers with us as full-time employees, driving the industry’s agenda forward. Interns learn on the job, working on real-life challenges and projects that add value to our customers. We empower our interns to deliver, challenge norms, be creative, and resolve customer problems. One thing is certain – it will be an unforgettable journey!
Graduate Internship Program
A full-time internship that lasts from 5 to 11 months, depending on the assignment, and can be based in Geneva, Montreal, Madrid, Miami or Singapore.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A university degree (Bachelor’s degree as a minimum)
- Have graduated within the last 12 months
- Excellent command of English as a minimum, other languages, are considered a plus
Undergraduate Internship Program This is a unique opportunity to gain experience while studying. We offer this internship on a part-time basis (50% to 80%).
Why join us?
- Experience and Development - you will gain excellent experience in an international and global organization and access to a mentor who will help you develop new skills
- Benefits - you will receive a monthly living allowance, accident insurance, and we will cover all business travel expenses if required
Monthly Living Allowance as outlined below.
Amman 833 JOD
Amsterdam 950 EUR
Geneva 3500 CHF
Montreal 2750 CAD
Madrid 1500 EUR
Miami 2600 USD
Singapore 2,400 SGD
For more information click here